Rory Wemyss the person and the photographer go hand in hand. He is as much a part of his work as his work is a part of him. True, honest and sincere, attributes many can only hope for. What he produces as an artist is what he allows himself to see, no effort required, just a true appreciation for all that is beautiful.
Beauty itself can be found in the most obscure places, at times, places we choose not to look. Rory has the ability to extract visually, what many choose to ignore; the story being told, no less and no more.
A rare voice in a vast sea of artists who speak purely to be heard. Not necessarily the loudest, but nonetheless meek. A fine photographer, who will deliver the true definition of the word. Photography: to simply capture life, love and all that’s hidden in between.
- NQ Photography, Dundee College
- HNC Photography, Dundee College
- Annabel Williams Business Course for Photographers
- The Royal Photographic Society Member
- Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers (SWPP) Member
- British Professional Photographers Associates (BPPA) Member
Tel: 01382 55 25 24
Mob: 07885 808 986